Saturday, July 7, 2012

YES......

I got most of the vending unit back together tonight and guess what....It vends cans like a charm. The cam that pushes and pulls the rollers back and forth wasn't as bad to get back right as I thought it would be. Right after I took it off I put it on some plywood and made a template of it....Just a piece of advice that I was smart enough not to learn the hard way....Put everything back together but the motor...Spin the sprocket by hand to make sure all the knuckles are in the right places and the rollers work as they should...This is also a good time to make sure it will drop the cans out with no problems if U have set it up that way. I should get everything back together this weekend and put it to the real test, can it keep a case of beer cold all weekend long....LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment