Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Just some finishing touches....

I cut down the rubber feet I bought for less than $3 at Lowes......Just a dab of 786 and they will be good to go.

















Got the bracket that holds down the compressor unit painted. Decided to go with the same red. I would like to get a white Coca-Cola sticker for it.


















The drain pipe had some rusted thru places in the top couple of inches.....So I got to thinking about how to fix it and came up with an idea of siliconing a smaller tube in the drain pipe. Now I wanted to make the connection to the drain pan water proof....So I cut the stem off a Briggs intake valve and heated it up with the heat gun....Pushed a small section of ice maker tube down on it to flare the end. This may be the best idea I have came up with yet on this build.





No comments:

Post a Comment