Sunday, July 8, 2012

Grinding the rollers....

Before I tore down the vending unit I tired to figure out how much I needed to take off the rollers to be able to use cans instead of bottles....They were close and some stacks would even let the cans fall out but it was still a tight fit. Another problem was the last 2 cans would both come out at the same time....That problem is gonna be handled with a piece of 3" PVC pipe...It will keep the last can in place until it's time for it to drop but not drop itself...(too big) Tonight I started grinding on the rollers. Took them down from 1.62" to 1.5" I checked and I think they will work just fine. I used a belt sander turned upside down and nailed to the floor and the rod that goes thru the roller to turn them down...I took my time and kept measuring with the calipers. I can't wait to get it all cleaned up and back together.....I think it will be loaded with BudLight this weekend.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment