Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I got it to vend tonight....

The coin mechanism is trashed, missing parts and I'm told prolly wouldn't work anyway even if all the parts were there. So I built a free vend switch and the inside rollers move as they should...It ran nice, smooth and quite as a mouse....I'll have to dig out my case of old 6 1/2 oz bottles and fill it up to see if it will really vend. Now I just got to get it to cool....I found this wire that was brittle but I didn't see any places where the two wires were touching but as soon as I moved the wire it started falling apart. Could this be the reason the compressor supposedly doesn't work....? Or maybe the relay is bad....? I really hope to get the unit to cool again without spending much money. The pics below are not pretty to look at but it's all part of the process.
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment