Friday, September 14, 2012

I bought something that I have wanted since I was a kid....

An old Coke machine....I have collected Coke stuff since I was about 12...Started out going to flea markets with my Mom and step-dad...I didn't have much to spend so I keyed in on old coke bottles and glasses....I got my first coke button when I was about 14.....Picked it out of a field from an old burned down farm house. Now some 30 years later most of my coke signs are hung on my shed and the Vendo 80 sits inside.....Pics below are right after I first brought it home. Forget the dates that are listed on the post below....I had to change the dates to keep the progress on the restro in order. I brought the unit home on Aug. 18th 2012.













 

More pics to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment