Friday, June 5, 2015

Interior work....

I got a set of seat belts off eBay from a late 90's Camaro to replace the belts that were not long enough in the Vette. I had to pull the seats and the old belts out and most of the bolts came out OK...I few were rusted but none stripped. I need to make a trip to the hardware store for some more seat blots...The ones for the belts all came out nice. While I have that much of the interior out I decided to go ahead and put some insulating underlayment it.....It was one hot bitch on the drive while getting it home. After lots of research I decided to go the cheap route and get the Reflectix from Lowes.....$23 for enough to do 2 cars. I had to pull the kick panels and the passenger side looked better than the drivers.










No comments:

Post a Comment