Friday, June 5, 2015

Got the center console out....

Most of the interior is out...Center console wasn't bad but the nuts that hold it to the gauge housing were missing and the plastic hole were broken as well.  See pics below. On the upside I did get a newer center console that still has the holes intact so I will be it back in. Boot on the shifter is shot and there was almost no padding under the console....I have to figure out how much stuff I need to remove from the transmission tunnel in order to re-insulate it. I did get all the seat and belt bolt holes fixed tonight...I'll need to make a trip to the hardware store tomorrow to get some new bolts for the seats....All the belt bolts were in good shape.

Old center console with the bolt holes broken out.....

Here are some more pics of the interior....













No comments:

Post a Comment