Saturday, December 10, 2016

Went to an estate sale to look at a couple of Vette's....

I went just to look and talk with the owner hoping he had some C3 parts....They were only 1 1/2 miles from my house by the way the bird flies.

Ended up buying a Leer camper top for my 99 Tacoma for $75 they were asking $200 but they took mu offer.....It was even the same color as my truck...Clear coat is coming off but paint underneath looks pretty good.

Here are the Vette's....82 and 81....He wants 13k for the 82 burgundy one with 53,000 and 12k for the 81 with 75,000.  I didn't spend much time looking at either one, but I did inspect the kick areas and both were solid....The 82 driver's seat was trashed way more than I would expect to see with a car with only 53,000....That said I have never paid much attention any vette after 72 so I have no clue how well the interiors hold up....I would bet either could be bought for less.


Here is the camper top I bought....I needed to re-clue the bottom trim piece...I'll mount it tomorrow.






Great day even if it was cold.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment