Monday, August 5, 2013

Worlds longest yard sale finds....

What a day....Me and Jennifer got up at 3:30 am....Drove up to Crossville Tn and dropped onto Hwy 127 right at 8:00 am......By 10:30 we had only made it about 3 miles south.....Ended up around Pikeville at 5:00 and called it a day.

Coolest thing I saw all day long was a rat rod wagon.....
I did find some bonsai pots and some plastic drains for the bottom....I didn't even spend $10 all day long....Got a nice stand as well...It's built like a tank and it came from Amish country...?




I was really looking for some industrial plastic shelves to put my Bonsai on.....I didn't find any at the yard so I called up my Dad to see if he knew anywhere to find some....Guess what he knew just where to look.....His backyard....Yep he is a packrat just like me....He say they were in a dumpster behind Lowes....Now I just have to figure out where and how to put them up.







No comments:

Post a Comment