Saturday, December 3, 2022

1999 Tacoma for sale....

Truck sold 12-16-22 



My 1999 Tacoma is up for sale...$9500, I just drove my new 2023 Pro home last night and I don't need 2 trucks.



It's got 304,000 miles on it but the oil has been changed meticulously. The frame has zero rust issues and never has. I installed new rear leaf springs and Bilstein shocks a couple of years ago. The front wheel bearings have been replaced. It got a new radiator a few years ago. I have a brand new set of never installed Wet Oakley seat covers. I also have a brand new clutch that has never been installed and it doesn't need one now. It's the Marlin Crawler clutch, I bought it during one of their sells just in case I needed it. It has a matching Leer camper shell with key. The truck does have the typical paint peel on the hood and roof but it's a no hit body and original glass, the windshield does have a crack across the bottom. Here is a teaser photo from a month ago. I will be cleaning it up and getting my personal items out of it today, it will go in the front yard for sale along with my 1972 Corvette. I will post more photos including the under carriage and interior today. (Forum special $30,000 buys both...)


Any questions feel free to ask. I'm as honest as a summer day is long.

Brian


These photos were taken 11/3/22.






















No comments:

Post a Comment